- Ultra-light aluminum cardioid condenser microphone held in a resilient shock isolation system which minimizes handling noise and protects the microphone.
- Microphone clamp assembly adds only 35 grams to the weight of your drum.
- Phantom-powered driver circuitry housed externally in rugged floor chassis and connected by10’ cable.
- High output level, even at low gain settings
- Transformer balanced XLR output
- Internally switchable 1/4” instrument level output.
- Fully detachable, swappable, and repairable cable.
- Specifically designed for frequency range, transient response, and sound pressure levels of pandeiro (perfect for most frame drums).
- Proudly crafted by hand (not mass produced) from top-quality components (including Mogami cable and Neutrik connectors) by musician-engineers in Brooklyn, New York. Each microphone is individually tested before shipping.
Availability and Ordering:
I am currently accepting orders on a first come, first served basis. Please fill out this order form to select the size and list any special considerations for your microphone. I will contact you when I have microphones ready to ship. Otherwise, you can simply pay for your mic via paypal as indicated on the Ordering page.